December 31, 2015

End-of-Year Flynn Sweets

I've been going through some of this month's pictures of Flynn and decided to post a few before this blog gets slammed with new baby pictures in the near future:


Little blue eyes


Tired. Resting with Piggie.

 



I present to you: ...Foxman!

Even Superheroes need playtime



My little smiley-guy

10 more days to go until the due date, but I am SO ready for this pregnancy to be over. Any time now would be great, little girl! The last few weeks and days of pregnancy seem to stretch forever and I remember it was the same last time and I was so impatient to meet Flynn at last. And then his due day arrived and he decided to be lazy and hang out for a few more days. I hope his little sister won't keep me waiting this long.
As for tonight, New Year's Eve, I have never not planned anything before, so this time it's a first. I'm so exhausted all the time now and my ideal evening/night today would consist of sleeping. Ha, ha! Not happening. I'm up most nights, so at least tonight I'll get to see some fireworks while I'm up. But I'm excited for 2016!
Here's to a happy new year!
Cheers!!





No comments:

Post a Comment