February 13, 2013

Awww :)

After missing out on the fun Fasching (German Carnival) party at church on Tuesday, I was a bit disappointed.
I was so excited to go, I had dug out my costume for dressing up, and pointy ears, bought a wig and was ready to party, when on Monday morning, migraines and my period started killing me. Today, I started feeling better, and my migraine had turned into a slight headache - much better. The sun was out and I really had to get outside for a few minutes, so as I got ready to leave the house, Dani returned from work and I grabbed him and we both went on a little walk through the snowy woods. It feels so good to catch some fresh air and sun after feeling zombie-like for days. As we returned to our home, we saw this at our front door:


I love our missionaries! How cute are they? The must have been in the area, knocking on some doors, and stopped by to see how I was doing. Too bad we missed them. I loved the chocolates and little note, the puns and our little "Be Greeted" running gag. Thanks Elders Root and Kelly!
I also love how Dani brought back a platter full of sweets and finger food from the party, and my favorite non-alcoholic cocktail (in an empty orange juice bottle, yes!).


No comments:

Post a Comment