February 14, 2013

Be mine, Valentine!



Who cares if Valentine´s Day is seen as a widely commercial day?! I´m a sucker for old-fashioned, heart-shaped valentines. We didn´t buy each other anything this year, but made little love letter cards for each other - very tacky and very fun! I think Valentine´s Day is the only day where one simply can´t be tacky enough in the sugary-sweet department. Bring on the red and pink hearts, glitter, flowers and chocolates! You either love it or hate it (that´s what most people here think about Rootbeer as well), but I love it. Let me share with you some of the free vintage valentines of the 50s and 60s I found in the web:

This one is probably my favorite.

My second-favorite... how can you not love two matchsticks with a crush?!



Ok...it´s so cheesy but I love it!



XOXOXO,
               Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment