February 28, 2013

Last week at home in SW...

I´ve not shown you any pictures of my Birthday week at home, so here you go:

I´ve had a great time, spending my Birthday with my family, and going out to eat with my friend and with my sister.
Thank you all for your Birthdaywishes, cards and presents :)! I loved them all. I´m super excited about the book my parents-in-law gave to me. I love colors and might just have a crush on Pantone... .

I´m also extremely happy about Dani´s present for me (it was a man-present, but very useful: he gave me 3 computer parts that he put into the remains of my slow computer and voilá - it´s a good as new. Updating my blog now doesn´t take the whole day, woo-hooo!). And my sister was able to be there for a couple of days, I was so happy to see her again after a long time, she rocks!

Present time :)

Bine´s present came in the coolest lion bag

My sweet Abby... most of her pictures are blurry because she´s just so bouncy. I love her!

The cupcakes that Stephi brought with her - with the world´s best home-made frosting!


Evey, Mom and Great-Aunt Resi

Binieeee :)

The contents of mom´s broken-but-now-healed leg... neatly framed by dad.
She got the screws out a  couple of weeks ago.

Evey

During the week I was able to spend some quality time with my parents and also visit IKEA with them and Stephi, who got to pick out something for her Birthday. The week went bye much to fast, as always. But I´m glad I got to go there.
Arriving at IKEA, Evey just woke up. 

Just some inspiration -I´m in love with those walls. I´d love this wood covering in our living room... 

*Smile*
...and this post wouldn´t be complete without a picture of the most awesome and oddly happy Birthday card ever. It´s dad´s B-day card to me - a picture of himself. What was he trying to tell me there? The untrained eye might be puzzled, but it´s one of those classic Pfister-moments :)

Who´s your daddy? Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment