May 23, 2013

A Country Stroll

Just out on a trail
It didn´t rain today, at least not in the early afternoon, when I went out for a little walk through the woods. I just had to get out of the house and today is the first day I´m feeling a bit better. I´m finally getting rid of the cold, I hope. I took the camera along, to take some snapshots of wild flowers but I found something much more interesting instead.

Apparently I wasn´t the only one out on a stroll today. The mice were having a good time exploring, too!


Who´s hiding in there?

It´s Emma Woodmouse, posing with some flowers
(she loves flowers, you see, so there will be even more flowers...)

...while W. Horatio Woodmouse is taking his pet snail Millicent out on a walk


Then he met up with Emma...

...to do some butterflywatching....

...and to steal some kisses





I saw them again later, and W. Horatio asked me to take some pictures of the two of them


They also climbed a little cliff to enjoy the view and W. Horatio had brought
a little bouquet of forest flowers to surprise his sweet girl!

XOXOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment