May 28, 2013

Dorothy Updated

16 °C / 61 °F today, partially cloudy with the sun out! Wow, I needed some sunlight, so what better to do than to grab a coat and step outside for a nice, long walk? The moment I opened the front door, a breeze of spring scented air hit my nose and it´s sooooooo delicious. I wish I could just take a bite and swallow this fragranced air. Tomorrow´s forecast is not a pretty one and it seems like today is just a reminder of what spring could become if it only got the chance this year.
I took the little trail that goes around our neighborhood and picked some wild lilacs. I think lilacs are the best method of making you feel good. That scent is so beautiful. I love lavender and roses, and if you combined a bouquet of these two with lilac and let me smell it for a while, I´d be in my own little Happyland for hours!

The colors, the fragrance, the perfection - intoxicating!

And finally, I also dressed up ol' Dorothy. She feels much better this way and she´s a happy influence on our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment