May 16, 2013

Pottenstein

Last Thursday we joined my old ward in a field trip to Pottenstein, trails and fun. We were rewarded with a beautiful spring day, had a picnic, and then hiked to Pottenstein and toured the Teufelhöhle ("Devil´s Cave"). Prepare for a gazillion pictures (and these are only about a third of all the pictures we took...)!

Hey, who is hiding in there...?

Peek-a-boo, it´s Evey!

Our Bishop discussing the trail on the map with Indiana Jones Dad...

Off we go!


"Beware of flying golfballs", aaahhh! They´re invading us from outer space!

Picture perfect. I love the green shades of May. 

Mom and Dad

What´s this I see?...

...an apple! Forget about my baby food, let´s try the real thing!

Abby + Candy = Joy

So cute

Sabrina and her girls

Stephi and Evey

Passing through a gorge on our way to the cave

Where Batman lives... .
I´ve seen many bird houses, but this bat house is really a first ;)


Getting closer to the cave

Dad and little Evey

Tracy :)

Most of the cave pictures are too blurry. I only picked a few to show here... 



Exiting the cave

Abby and uncle Dani

Hugs!

Dinner :)


We stopped for gas on our way back and saw this beautiful blossomig tree.
I just HAD to capture  it with our camera. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment