Wednesday we travelled to the small town of Blaubeuren, to see the famous
Blautopf Lake, which is really a deep, waterfilled entrance to a huge cave. We explored the quaint little town and the area and had a great day. The weather was nice and it was good to be outside, enjoying the sunshine.
 |
| I loved all the quaint little houses and buildings along the way |
 |
I´d love this as a little tool shed and reading corner in our backyard (too bad our backyard is smaller than this building...)! |
 |
| The "Blautopf" (Bluepot) Lake |
 |
The water really is that blue. It looks like that Caribbean Sea kind of blue, with turquoise, green, light blue
and teal mixed in. LOVE
|
 |
| Touristy Pictures... |
 |
| My favorite roof in Blaubeuren |
 |
| The prettiest apple blossoms! I had to take a picture, as proof that spring finally did arrive here... :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment