
We just came back from our Ellwangen Ward Christmas party. It was fun and the food was goooood. Daniel had made brownies for us to bring and I love him for it. He baked them the day before and the whole kitchen and dining room smelled of warm chocolate. It took more than self discipline to wait for today to eat them. I think they would have noticed if a huge chunk was missing from the middle of the baking sheet full of brownies. That evening before the party I was very hungry and it was hard to ignore the tempting sweet scent that had spread throughout our appartment. Daniel´s hair even smelled of brownies. I am not kidding! I teased him that I loved his shampoo and I couldn´t stop myself from sniffing at his hair randomly all night long. He has never smelled more appealing to me, ever! I am a chocolate lover, that is all I can say! ;)
At the party, there was a little life nativity set up and in the end, everyone was taking turns dressing up and taking pictures. It was fun. And I have to say, my Joseph looked rather fetching :D!
Mmm...Brownies. I should make Tyler make some for me. :) Dang it. Look what you started. :)
ReplyDelete