
The fields and meadows are powdered with millions of little white flakes and the snow keeps falling, dancing gently in the air. I have the most beautiful view from my back window onto a snow covered mountain hardly visible in the white, white landscape. The trees outside are wearing white and all I can say is, it suits them well. There is something magical about falling snow.
This day inspired me to start my own little blog, so you can see what´s up in my life and I can share some of my latest artsy creations or ideas with you.
I LOVE THIS SEASON! I hope you are all well and have a good time preparing for Christmas :)!
Awesome Blog! You should check mine out. It pretty much is how I stay in touch with people these days. Luv,Elke
ReplyDeleteWOW-I love that drawing! What's the story, did you just whip that out, or is it a part of a larger project?
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been wanting to know more about how you and your hubby doing. :) Hoorah!
ReplyDelete