
Hello everyone!
This year I have just not had the time to prepare a fancy update e-mail or letter to send to everyone. I still hope that you will enjoy this wonderful time of year, as we celebrate the birth of Christ. I love Christmas and everything (except maybe some pre-stressful shopping) about it. This year it has been perfect too, since most of December was covered in snow ;). I am excited to spend Christmas at home with my husband and family in Dittelbrunn, and then to head on to his parents for the rest of the holidays. We´ll be back in the new year and until then, this blog will be on vacation ;). I am also excited to meet up with some of my very best friends on the 23rd. This is traditionally our annual girls´-pre-Christmas-get-together, with cookies, gift exchange, food, more food, baked apples, music, games... . Everyone comes together again for Christmas, that is one of the best things about it.
I hope that your Christmas will be filled with lots of joy and fun and that you will have good time welcoming the year 2009! Can you believe how old we are getting, my oh my...2009!! The insanity!
Too bad that most of you and I won´t be able to meet personally at this time. However, I want you to know that I deeply appreciate you and love and miss you. You mean very much to me and I can´t wait to visit with you again. There is nothing greater than to have friends such as you. I am so rich!!! :)
Love,
Kristin
Your drawings never cease to amaze me. Truly. Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete