December 11, 2008

Snowscapes and Conetrees






I took these pictures right outside my appartment. It snowed some more over night and in the morning I went on a snow walk to take some pictures. Halfway through, the camera´s batteries decided to die, so there are not many pictures. I just had to share some with you here.

I also got crafty and built 2 little Christmas 'trees' out of cardboard, shaped like cones and... I think I will leave it at that. If I start mentioning the felt, pom poms, fabric and silk ribbons, this will unavoidably lead to thoughts of kindergarten type of crafts, but my wee trees are hopefully somewhat different than the mental picture my description must have created. I plan to make a whole army of little recruited, colorful cone trees and have them sit on my windowsill, looking happy. Maybe I´ll post a picture of them once I actually have an army of them ;).

2 comments:

  1. hey krie...love the pictures! May you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... yay, pirate sisters share everything! Even the magical blogging about snow ;)

    ReplyDelete