YES!!! We went sledding today, in the -still abiding- beautiful, puffy snow. Two of our friends are here to visit and we went out to a toy store and bought those 'sleds' that we used to zoom downhill. Sled sounds pretty fancy but it is made of plastic, in butt shape and you sit on it and hold on to a tiny handle in front and then slide downhill, out of control. It is made for children so I´m guessing they might have more control over it. It was still fun. We tried to slide downhill in a row of four, holding on to each other. We probably looked like a very odd snake/bob-sled crossover but it was GREAT! After a while most of our clothes were soaking wet and certain body parts felt numb because of the cold, and we decided to head home. We had a great dinner and then moved on to the actual reason for our get-together: the cookie baking. We made LOTS of them and of course added sprinkles at the end. I feel stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey right now and hope to digest the dinner and cookie dough samples and final cookie samples before long. It was a wonderful day today and I regret not having taken pictures to post here. I love how there is so much snow here. It really sets the right mood.
We also got our car on Friday, wooo-hoooo! It´s red of all colors but it moves and has a working heater. What else do you need ;). It is such a great feeling to go shopping and actually just having to haul the water bottles to the car instead of uphill, on foot. Neat, neat, neat!
I hope you are doing well, I love and miss you. Have a great weekend :)!
Once again... pirate sisters share...
ReplyDeleteI went sledding with James and some other friends that last Saturday too ^^
But after that we didn't bake cookies - we went to a medival christmas market instead!
Ihr habt ein Auto!!!! Und das erfahre ich erst jetzt!!!!